Craving travel but cannot get on that grand, dream trip? If you’re stuck in a 9-5 job and that one yearly vacation is all that you have for a breather, check out these amazing Instagram travel handles and their all the more amazing travel stories from around the world. While I do not have favourites when it comes to rest else, travelling is where I cannot resist the temptation.
So here’s sharing some of my favourite travel handles on Instagram to stoke your wanderlust; while these are the my clear favourites, will be sharing more in the next post from the very charming world of Instagram travel!
- Chelsea Yamase
If setting travel goals is high on your mind, Chelsea Yamase has inspiration in just the right dose for you. Apart from being dope as one of the best travel handles on Instagram, there is a very hippie vibe that the account exudes. Must follow if you ever fancied the idea of wearing flowers in your hair.
I’ve wanted to see Dynjandi for soo long. It never stopped raining and I never stopped smiling 🙂 What a journey it’s been so far. F-roads to ice banks to river crossings as we camp our way across Iceland. For those of you DMing me it’s @lagooncarrental’s 4×4 mountain camper. Super stoked on it so far – came with a roof top tent and all the camping gear/stove/etc. Really gas efficient as well. – Now I’m the north attending a women’s retreat so going to take the week to disconnect, reflect, and (hopefully☺️) write quite a bit. Hope you’re out there chasing your dreams wonderful humans💛 captured by @frankframesthings #travelingwithlagoon #vanlife #Iceland
2) Toby Harriman
Do not think twice before following Toby Harriman if you fell for the Alaska that became a sensation after the release of Into the Wild. Add his work as a Nat Geo Travel Contributor and we won’t be needing any more credits.
Sometimes the best part of life is confronting a “why?” and then doing it just to see what becomes of it. That was this day, when my buddy @klye_kochan and I decided to fly out to Inner Lake George and the Knik Glacier area. Apparently a while back, someone left a green canoe, life jacket and paddles (only one left) around the lake for anyone to use (which I have to say is a very Alaskan thing to do). We found it, and made something special of the experience. It has definitely gone through some damage and duct tape repair, so paddle at your own risk if you ever make it out there! Music @jteveringham #alaska #viewak #travel #natgeo #climatechange
3) Braedin Toth
Adventure, van life, camping and bonfires. Perfect four words to describe Braedin Toth’s ‘whoa!’ sort of account. Definitely one of my favourite travel handles on Instagram.
4) Jarett Juarez – Lovers of van life would’ve already heard of Jarett Juarez and his VW vans. If you haven’t, his is just the Instagram handle to give more imagination to your nomadic dreams. Worth hearting are his night sky shots and bonfire goals!
5) Marti Gutfreund – Marti is bitten by travel bug and that is pretty evident from her Instagram feed. One of the best people to follow if you want to see the wild side of Canada; her flaming orange hair in the captures would not be the only thing to capture your eye.
6) Carlinn – Carlinn has 102k (and counting) followers and is surely one of the must follow travel handles on Instagram. A travel blogger for almost 7 years now, Carlinn is best known for her photos from some of the most vantage point you can imagine!
7) Jeremy Jauncey – The think tank for Beautiful Destinations, Jeremy and his brother Tom have the coolest Instagram handles for travel. While I’m following both, Jeremy has been hailed as the ‘travel hunk’ of Instagram! An ex-rugby player for Scotland, he will woo you one way or the other.
A moment of down time as the sun sets over the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque 😊🇦🇪 Its been a whirlwind month of travelling with so many new friends made, cultures experienced and places visited that I wanted to thank everyone that has been in touch about meeting up or saying that they enjoy following along 🙂 I’ll do my best to get back to everyone but know that I really appreciate people getting in touch and would love ideas on where to visit next, who would like to meet and what you’d like to see in my Instagram stories! I’ll post a good one today…. 😊👍
8) Rob Sese – Follow him for the love of all things outdoors. Woods, lakes, jungles, waterfalls, mountains – Rob Sese has you covered good. Follow for a huge dose of nature in its rawest form.
9) Daniel Jensen – Travel photography and travel painting, there is nobody who can blend it better than Daniel Jensen. Follow specially for his frames that have him roaming around with his cameras.
10) Glenn Parry – He calls himself an adventure seeker and light chaser and his Instagram feed certainly proves him right. Expect some mind-blowing landscapes, especially from Canada in his photos.
What are your plans to celebrate Canada’s 150th this year? #sesquicentennial #🇨🇦 .. .. .. .. @travelalberta #explorealberta #banffnationalpark #reflection #optoutside #freshair #exploretocreate #rei1440project #mountains #modernoutdoors #beautifuldestinations #wildernessculture #adventure #explorecanada #nikon #banff #instagood #wanderlust #photooftheday #ourplanetdaily #canadian #stars #mountain #bpmag #canada #earthpix #outdoors #explore #doyoutravel
11) Lennart Pagel – Based in Germany, Lennart Pagel will give you some serious adventure goals. Earth in its rawest avatar and landscapes like you would’ve never imagined are the stuff his Instagram travel feed is made of.
12) Alex Strohl – One of my more favourites on the list, Alex Strohl has a massive following of 1.9 million (and counting) that are more than just a proof to his caliber. Biking, camping, road trips and huge huge doses of wanderlust from every single post on his feed, GO FOLLOW.
Yesterday, out on the closed Going-To-The-Sun road. The forecast called for sun and abnormally calm winds. So we jumped on the bikes to see how far we could go before snow would block our path. This winter has seen above average snow fall and we quickly found proof of that. After a mere 4 miles, nightfall and waist deep snow drifts had us turning around. We’ll be back.
And then, of course, I name myself!
13) Shikha Gautam – If the Indian Himalayas are your love, you’ll find plenty of it on my photo feed. Photos from my massive road trips in the mountains and some of the best in the Himalayas. Of course, you’ll find a lot of stories as well.
They say miracles don’t happen. But then, I remember this and know it. . Know that this gorgeous world is a miracle; each single atom, every breath, all those stars, the Milky Way and those galaxies, every tiny blooming flower, you and I. We are miracles, for I’ve no love of science that’s not nature. . Stay miraculous. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ #travel #travelstoke #igersofindia #instatravel #travelgram #ourmoodydays #agameoftones #yourshotphotographer #folklive #India #nomadscribblings #mountains #nature #landscape #incrdiblekinnaur #cntgiveitashot
Leave a comment below if you have more nominations for the best Instagram travel handles and I would love to check out more. Also starting a string of posts for the most amazing Instagram handles for adventure sports and travel, yoga and wellness, sustainable living and lifestyle soon. Do share your nominations as well.